Hey Galaxy M02 Lovers!
Do you want to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy M02 Android device? In this article, we’ll guide you on the best and easiest way to install twrp recovery on galaxy M02 device using the Odin Flash tool. Are you excited to learn?
Basically, we’re guiding you through the two different ways to install twrp custom Recovery. Both methods are working well.
You have to select any method which suits you. Our recommendation is to go with the Odin method. Because almost every Samsung device shows a good installation process using the Odin tool.
So it’s the mean official method to install twrp recovery on galaxy M02. It is not good.
No! Many peoples love to install twrp recovery via PC/Laptop, and some want without PC method to install twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy M02 device.
Odin flash tool requires a PC/Laptop to perform this action. On the other hand, the official twrp application doesn’t require any PC to perform the installation process.
Installing twrp recovery comes under risk. Be careful while following the below mention steps. We’ll not be liable for any loss. Do at your own risk.
PS – Follow all steps carefully. Then you can easily install twrp recovery on your Galaxy M02 device.
But wait before installing, you should know about the twrp recovery, and it’s processed to install. Not only this, but you should also know the facts behind installing the recovery. Are you ready to know?
What Is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP stands for the ‘TeamWin Recovery Project.’ It’s open-source software. It gives the touchscreen interface to install recovery files. You can also take the complete backup of your current stock memory.
Because twrp recovery is an Open-source software, so anyone, anywhere in the world, can modify and re-customize the twrp software and launch on their behalf. Open-source gives more flexibility to twrp software.
Pros And Cons Of Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy M02
TWRP gives you lots of benefits once you install it completely.
We’ll describe them one by one here.
After installing twrp, you can customize the tour Galaxy M02 device according to your needs. This customization is not allowed in stock recovery.
It allows you to install a third party application without any permission. You’ll easily take the backup of your important data.
These benefits are too short. But if you’re a regular user of the twrp update, then you already know the pros of installing twrp recovery.
It’ll void the official warranty of your device. That means you can’t claim any warranty against the bill because you violate the warranty policy.
Next, if you make any mistake while installing twrp recovery, then it might be possible that your Galaxy M02 device brick.
Be careful while implementing the process of installing twrp recovery.
But if you want to bring back the device warranty, you have to remove twrp from the Galaxy M02 device. If you don’t know how to uninstall twrp recovery from your device, then make sure you check out the twrp update latest article.
First, we’ll talk about the Odin method.
Just follow our steps to install twrp recovery on the Samsung Galaxy M02 device via Odin Flash tool.
No matter which method you’re going to follow. These things are mandatory. So make sure you Implement these steps to install twrp custom recovery successfully.
Are you excited?
First, you need to enable the Developer option and OEM unlocking.
Make sure you have a PC/Laptop to perform to implement the Odin flash tool Method.
Charge your Galaxy M02 device at least 70-80%. These are a few important steps before installing twrp recovery.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy M02 Using Odin Flash Tool
Here’s the step by step process for root –
- Download Odin Flash tool for Samsung Devices, And Extract it on your PC
- Now you Have to Download TWRP for your Samsung Device from twrp. me
- Now Boot Samsung Galaxy M02 in fastboot Mode.
- To Boot Samsung Galaxy M02 in fastboot Mode, you have to Turn Off, then Press and Hold Bixby + Volume Up + Power key.
- Now you have to Boot Galaxy M02 in Download Mode, do that, turn it off and Press and hold Bixby + Volume Down button together to turn on the phone. Now press Up Screen to boot in Download Mode.
- Connect your Smartphone to your computer using the USB port
- Now Open Odin in Your PC
- Now ID: COM tab on your Odin will turn Blue, which means your phone is successfully recognized by the Odin flash tool. If it doesn’t, reconnect your Device and check again.
- Now tap on the AP button on the Odin Tool and Select TWRP recovery for Samsung Galaxy M02 you downloaded earlier.
- Now Tap on Start Button
- Sometimes you will see the “PASS” Button on Screen, which means TWRP recovery is successfully installed on your android device.
- Now, implement this step-by-step guide for your galaxy M02 Device to get success.
I hope this helps you. The next method requires an official twrp application and root access to your device. So make sure your Galaxy M02 device should be rooted before implementing this method of installing Recovery.
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy M02 Via twrp official application. This method requires root access to your Galaxy M02 device. So here’s the rooting guide.
Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy M02
You need to follow some important steps, which are necessary before rooting.
Make sure your device has a developer option. And device bootloader should be Unlock.
Without unlocking the bootloader, you can’t do anything above mention. This is the main key to install twrp recovery, installing custom ROM, and a lot more.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy M02
- First, Download the latest magisk zip.
- Switch off your Samsung Device and boot into the recovery mode.
- Now Press and hold the volume up + Power button, and don’t leave until you see the boot logo. And always note down, don’t release the volume up buttons until the TWRP mode open in the device.
- Next, Tap on install and select the downloaded magisk zip file.
A button will show on your screen, i.e., “Swipe To Confirm Flash.” Just swipe and done! You successfully root the Samsung Galaxy M02 device with the help of twrp recovery.
In case you need more method to root galaxy m02 device. Then make sure you check out this guide to Root Galaxy M02 without PC and 3 more methods.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy M02 Without PC
This method doesn’t require any PC. You’re almost clear all the steps to installing the recovery. Keep it in mind; follow every step carefully.
Download the latest TWRP
The official link to download TWRP file for Galaxy Device –
Steps To Install TWRP On Galaxy M02
- First, Download TWRP Application from play store – Check out
- Next, Install App and accept Terms and Conditions.
- Now Tap the Option Run With Root Permission.
- Next Select TWRP Flash Option and accept their conditions.
- Find your device or You can search your device by using search bar.
If Your Device Is Not Appear In The List. Then Don’t Go For Next Step. Wait for your official TWRP file. If you get your device file then follow the below step.
- Download the TWRP image file for your Samsung Galaxy Device and save that file in the ROM (Internal Storage).
- Now Go Back To The Application and Tap on ” Select a File To Flash “.
- Now Find And select the TWRP image of your device.
- Select “Flash to Recovery” and then tap on Confirm.
Everything is perfect; soon, the process will complete in a couple of seconds. You have successfully installed the TWRP Recovery image file in your Samsung Galaxy M02 Device.
If you want more information about twrp recovery then make sure you check out the twrp recovery on Galaxy A11 device guide.
Both methods are good and working fine. You need to follow the right way.
We recommend going with the Odin method to install twrp recovery on your Galaxy M02 device because many users succeed with the Odin flash tool.
At last, we want to say that go with that method which suits you.
If you still have any queries regarding this topic, then drop a question in the comment section. Our team will reply as soon as possible.