Hey, Realme Fans!
Welcome to another guide for installing the Recovery file. In this article, we’ll teach you how to install twrp recovery on Realme 3 Pro with PC and without PC?
Are you excited to learn?
We tried two ways to install twrp on realme 3 pro, and both the ways are successful.
The first one is the official way, which doesn’t require any pc/laptop to install the recovery file. But the official method requires root access. Below root guide of this device is available.
The second method is unofficial and you don’t need to root your device first for this method.
Disclaimer – Installing twrp recovery is risky. And twrpupdate will not be responsible for any kind of loss.
Do at your own risk.
Pros & Cons Of installing TWRP Recovery on Realme 3 Pro Device
Once You installed twrp recovery on your realme device. Then you can take a complete backup of your data.
You can install any custom ROM, Unknown application, and remove bloatware.
It helps you to boost battery life by removing the pre-installed applications. Who used lots of battery percentage.
The bad thing about this, It voids the device warranty. The banking application will not run on your device.
While installing don’t do any mistake otherwise the device will brick.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery On Realme 3 Pro
This is the official method to install recovery on Realme 3 Pro. Which means you don’t need a PC to perform all this. Interesting!
You need to Root your Realme device before performing the recovery process. Are you enjoying it?
But still, you have to take precautions for safety.
Pre-Requirements for Recovery Process
The official method is easy to perform that’s why tech geeks always recommend going, official.
First unlock the realme 3 pro bootloader, which is mandatory. Because the mobile device doesn’t allow you to perform this action without unlocking the bootloader of this device.
Unlocking the bootloader is not a big deal. Once you unlock the device bootloader then follow the steps below.
Make sure you downloaded the TWRP 2.8.4 OR Greater than this version.
Charge devise at least 70-80%. Because sometimes this process takes much time. So in case you failed to install twrp recovery then you can try again.
Don’t think about skipping any step, if you do then it may cause devices internal problems – like boot loops, the device will brick, and more.
Steps To Root Realme 3 Pro
TWRP official application requires root access of devices, so you have to Root realme 3 pro. Before the recovery process.
Take a deep breath and Here are the steps to follow –
- Download the latest magisk zip
- Switch off your Realme Device and boot into the recovery mode.
- Now Press and hold volume up + Power button and don’t leave until you see the boot logo. And always note down, don’t release the volume up buttons until the TWRP mode open in the device.
- Tap on install and select the downloaded magisk zip file.
- Now your device screen will look like this below screenshot
As you’ll see the button on your screen i.e “Swipe to confirm flash” Right! Just Swipe up and you’re done. Congrats you have successfully Root your Realme 3 Pro device.
Congratulations! The device is rooted successfully by this method. Now your android smartphone is ready to install recovery.
These are official links, so don’t afraid to download.
We strongly recommend you, don’t download any file from unofficial websites. They’ll harm your android device.
There are two versions available. First version for Primary Americans and another for Primary Europe.
All files are up to date on the websites.
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery On Realme 3 Pro
To make things easy we attached screenshots for more clarity.
- First, Download TWRP official Application from the play store – Check out
- Accept Terms and Conditions.
- Tap the Option Run With Root Permission.
- Next Select TWRP Flash Option and accept their conditions.
- Now, Find your device or You can search your device by using the search bar.
- Download the TWRP image file for your Realme Device and save that file in Internal Storage
- Go Back To The Application and Tap on ” Select a File To Flash “
- Find And select the TWRP image of your device (Which you download from the above links)
- Select “Flash to Recovery” and then tap on Confirm
Everything is perfect, Soon the process will complete in a couple of seconds. You have successfully installed the TWRP Recovery image file in your Realme Device. I hope you enjoy and easily understand our step-by-step guide.
Enjoy! The recovery in your device.
Hope you enjoy it.
The official way to install recovery is enough but still, lots of users want to install recovery unofficially.
Unofficial Method To Install TWRP On Realme 3 Pro
The recovery downloading link Is officially available on the twrp.me website. Below you can check and follow the proper guide to install Recovery on a realme device.
- First, Download the TWRP file of Realme 3 Pro then Renamed to twrp.img – check out
- Now copy that file and open Local Disk C.
- In the Local Disk, C finds the folder named ADB. Open the folder and paste the recovery there.
- Open PowerShell or Command Prompt, by holding the Shift + Right-click.
- Then select either PowerShell or Command Prompt.
- Now boot your Realme 3 Pro to Fastboot mode. If you’re not sure your device connects with PC using USB and type
adb reboot bootloader
- Realme 3 Pro boots into Fastboot mode.
- Now type
fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img
- By entering that TWRP replaces stock recovery.
- Now type command
Congrats! You successfully install Recovery via the unofficial method.
This will help you to go into more depth. So if you have any issue then you can check another device guide, who helps you an easier way.
Check out the guide to install twrp Recovery on realme c3, we hope this will help you.
Still have any query in your mind just drop in the comment section or dm us on Twitter. We’ll solve it as soon as possible.
There’s no doubt installing recovery gives you benefits, but don’t forget to read the dark side.
Above official and unofficial both ways are available to install twrp recovery on your realme 3 pro device. Both are tested ways.
Go with anyone which you like.
We strongly recommend you go with an official method to install the recovery file.
The final decision will be yours!