Hey Guys, welcome back to another awesome article, In this article, I will guide you on how you can install TWRP on Realme Narzo 10A. This guide is completely based on the Easy method to install TWRP on Realme Narzo 10A.
Here I’m going to guide you via TWRP official Application. But wait! Before going to show you the exact method, make sure you have some information about Realme Narzo. So let’s start talking about Device key features.
TWRP UPDATE is not liable for any kind of loss. The method which is mention in this article is only for Realme Narzo 10A, so we warn you don’t try this method with another device. Do at your own risk. I suggest that, if you don’t have time then Bookmark this page, so whenever you have time then you can read easily.
Key Features of Realme Narzo 10A
Here I’m writing all the key features of this device via tables. So enjoy the crystal clear navigation.
|Display||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
Size – 6.5 inches, 102.8 cm2 (~83.3% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution – 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 PPI density)
|Performance||Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm)|
|Battery||5000 mAh with a One-day battery backup (Non- Removable)|
|Memory||microSDXC (dedicated slot), Internal 32GB 3GB RAM,|
|Camera||12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 1.25µm, PDAF|
2 MP, f/2.4 (macro)
2 MP, f/1.8, (depth)
Features – LED flash, HDR, panorama
Video – 1080p@30fps
|Selfie Camera||5 MP, f/2.4, 28mm (wide), 1/5″, 1.12µm, Features HDR, panorama, 1080p@30fps|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|OS / Chipset /CPU /GPU||Android 10, realme UI 1.0 / Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm) / Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55) / Mali-G52 2EEMC2|
Merits of installing TWRP
Here I’m dropping some good point about TWRP recovery, make sure you read this properly. This will help you a lot –
- You Can Root Realme Narzo 10A Easily Without PC
- Take a backup of Your Stock ROM. You can reinstall The older backup of Your Phone
- You make any changes in stock ROM and convert into Custom ROM. ( Make Sure You Know about Stock ROM and Custom ROM )
- Next, You Can Install an older version or the latest version with help of TWRP recovery
So these are some pros of installing TWRP Recovery on the realme device. Now I’m going to show you some cons, Might be possible you can leave the mindset of installing TWRP after reading this.
Demerits Of Installing TWRP
Well, there are not so many cons of installing TWRP, but you should know about those cons. So let’s start –
- Don’t do any mistake during installing Custom ROM, if you do any mistake then your device will brick and not be re-usable in future
- After flashing Custom Recovery Warranty of Your Realme Narzo 10A Voided
- If you forget to backup your data then it may be lost permanently, Take a complete backup of your important data
Pre- Requirements for Installing TWRP on Realme Narzo 10A
There are some pre-requires tips, which should be followed before installing TWRP recovery. Without following these tips you can’t install TWRP on your device. These are –
- Unlock Realme Narzo 10A bootloader
- Charge battery at least 60%
- Enable developer Option and Also unlock OEM
- Make sure TWRP official Application app installed on your realme device.
Install TWRP Recovery On Realme Narzo 10A via official App
Here I guide you with the official TWRP Application by adding a screenshot. My motive to add screenshots is simple – For clear navigation to my users. I hope you love this article. Let’s start –
- First, Download TWRP Application from play store – Official TWRP App
- Install Application and Accept Terms and Conditions ( Short for T & C )
- Now Tap the Option Run With Root Permission
- Next Select TWRP Flash Option and accept their conditions
- Find your device or You can search your device by using the search bar
If Your Device Is Not Appear In The List. Then Don’t Go For Next Step. Wait for your official TWRP file. If you get your device file then follow the below step, but if you get your specific TWRP file, then wait for it.
- Download the TWRP image file for your Realme Narzo 10A and save that file in the ROM (Internal Storage)
- Go Back To The Application and Tap on ” Select a File To Flash “
- Now Find And select the TWRP image of your device
- Select “Flash to Recovery” and then tap on Confirm
Everything is perfect, Soon the process will complete in a couple of seconds. You have successfully installed the TWRP Recovery image file in your Realme Device.
This is the step-by-step method to install TWRP on the Realme Device. If you’re doing the first time then maybe take some time. So have some patience. So this is the complete method to install TWRP, now it’s time to show you a response. Dropdown your suggestion, and let me know if you’re facing some problems with the above article. Enjoy the day.