Hi Poco C3 Fans!
Do you have Poco C3? And want to root your device. If yes then welcome to the club. Here’s we are going to guide you on the easy process to Root Poco C3 and the TWRP Recovery installation process step-by-step. Are you excited to know?
The rooted device gives you lots of benefits, but keep it in mind that it’s a risky process too. Didn’t get it?
Let me explain, By default manufacturer doesn’t allow any users to edit OS or system files. Because, If you miss anything while Rooting then the device will brick. One more bad things are that your device security is totally ruined. And the manufacturer doesn’t want to lose their user’s money and device security.
Don’t try to root if you don’t know the process. Rooting device is not safe for you device and data. We are not responsible for any kind of loss. Do at your own risk.
What Is Root?
Root gives you access to edit the system codes which is impossible for non-root users. Let me explain in a simple manner.
Root means you can add or remove some system files which is blocked by the device manufacturer. After root, you can add a lot of os codes in your device.
Pros Of Root Poco C3
Don’t install any custom ROM which is not compaitable with your android version. Other you’ll face serious issues.
We know many users love to install a different kind of ROM. But it is only possible once you Root your device or you have a custom Recovery.
Don’t make the decision to root after reading beneficial points. Take a look into the offside of android rooting.
Cons Of Root Poco C3
Once your root poco device, then device warranty voided completely. That means you’re not eligible to claim any warranty.
The second most dangerous thing is, if you commit any mistake while rooting your Poco C3 then the device will brick or stuck in boot loops.
To avoid the stopping process, you have to implement a step-by-step guide very carefully. You can also install a modified application which any system permission. Sounds interesting!
Hope you enjoy it and now you can make a decision whether you want to Root or not.
Requirements Before Root Poco C3
You’re too close to root your device. But before going to root keep it in mind some points. Which is a must before Root. And lastly, a PC/Laptop is most important.
Without following these points you can’t root your device. First, enable developer options and unlock Poco C3 bootloader easily. The next step is installing TWRP Recovery. It’s too easy if you’re following our guide.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery On Poco C3
Don’t skip any step, every step is important in order to installation of Recovery. Are you enjoying it? Let’s start
Installing TWRP Recovery comes under risk. twrpupdate will responsible for any kind of loss. Do at your own risk.
- First, Download the TWRP file of Your POCO C3 then Renamed to twrp.img – Check out
- Now, copy that file and open Local Disk C.
- In Local Disk, C finds the folder named ADB. Open the folder and paste the recovery there.
- Now open PowerShell or Command Prompt, by holding the Shift + Right-click.
- Select either PowerShell or Command Prompt.
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into “fastboot mode”
- Guide to boot fastboot mode Press + Volume down and Power button together turn on fastboot mode
- Now type “fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img“
- By entering that TWRP it replaces the stock recovery of your phone
- Now type command fastboot reboot without spell mistake
Awesome! You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery On the Poco C3 device. Enjoy the Custom ROM and install any mod application whatever you want.
Guide To Root Poco C3
Follow the below mention steps in order to Root your Poco device. Let’s start –
Create a Patched boot image
- First, download the boot file
- Next copy the downloaded boot.img into the internal storage
- Download the latest magisk manager v8.0.0 and install properly
- In the magisk manager Install >> Install >> Select and Patch a File and select that file which you copied in the internal storage
- Once the boot image has been patched, then copy the magisk_patched.img file then paste in your computer
“Flash Magisk Patch Boot image”
Note – Always download tools from official website. Here we provide you google drive which is officially uploaded by us. This is 100% safe.
- Download the latest Platform tool zip and extract it
- Now open the developer option and USB debugging
- Connect Poco device to PC/Laptop
- Now boot into fastboot mode for that you have to press Volume down + power button and don’t release the buttons until you see the fastboot mode open
- Open the platform-tool and type cmd in the search box
- Next, Connect the device with PC and type the command fastboot flash boot then drag and drop your patched file
- Congrats! Poco C3 device is Rooted successfully.
Now do whatever you want, Enjoy your rooted device.
Check out this article which helps you to know more about root. Here how to Root Poco X3 guide, because both devices are from the same manufacturer. So it will be helpful to you.
This is the complete guide on how you can Root Poco C3 and install TWRP Recovery on your device easily. Believe me, there is not a more simple way of rooting.
We already told you which things are required for rooting. Like unlocking the bootloader and installing TWRP is the main key, without this, you can’t root your device.
Hope you learn a lot from this article. If you have any issue regarding this rooting guide then make sure you tweet us on twitter on you can comment here. Our team will solve your problem as soon as possible.