Today In this article We Will Guide You to install TWRP Recovery On Redmi 9A. So basically Read this tutorial till the end because we also Provide Some features of Custom Recovery in the below Section. I hope you enjoy this Awesome guide. Stay tuned with us to know more about custom recovery.
We also guide you through the Rooting Process of Redmi 9A. Isn’t it interesting?
TWRPUPDATE and it’s author no one is responsible for any kind of loss. Follow all steps carefully and implement with our guide. Installing TWRP is always comes under risk. So do at your own Risk.
Key Features Of Redmi 9A
- This Smartphone launch in India On 11 February 2020
- Redmi 9a Powered by Octa-core (2 GHz, Dual Core + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core) MediaTek Helio G70 Processor
- The Smartphone Comes With a 6.3 inches ( 16CM ) 720×1500 px, 267 PPI, IPS LCD
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 10.0 (Q) MIUI UI With 3GB of RAM
- Moving to the Camera Sensor 12MP + 2MP dual Primary Cameras With LED flash and its front camera is an 8-megapixel shooter
Requirement for Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi 9A
- Before flashing Your Unlock MI bootloader ( Different for every smartphone )
- Your Redmi 9A battery Should be Changed More than 50%
- Enable Developer Mode
- You Can backup all the Important data then Save in Your Computer or Laptop
- This Guiding Way to flashing Only for Redmi device, So don’t try On other Smartphone otherwise Maybe bricked
Advantage of Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi 9A
- You can Install Custom ROM on your device
- You can update your operating system, and able to install a customized version. As well as you can install the older version.
- You have Root access to your device.
- Your mobile battery life increase ( Because when you disable the pre-installed apps then your battery go longer than before )
- You can create Android Backup easily.
- There’ll be not Bloatware.
- Most popular functionality ( Better icon, widgets, and size options )
Disadvantage of Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi 9A
- You will lose your mobile manufacturer warranty.
- The Custom ROM which you install may contain bugs ( Probably 80% possible )
- If you’re doing this the first time then it is too confusing and time-consuming.
- Your android device went to be useless if you commit any mistake during the recovery process.
- Unstable custom ROMs maybe affect your device usage.
- The customize rom file may be corrupted.
- You have to be very careful while installing a custom ROM. As you know the drawbacks. To prevent harm android device.
Guide to Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi 9A
- first of all download the TWRP file of Your Redmi 9A then Renamed it to twrp.img check out here – https://twrp.me/Devices/
- Now copy that file and open Local Disk C.
- In Local Disk C find a folder named ADB. Open the folder and paste the recovery there.
- Now open PowerShell or Command Prompt, by holding the Shift + Right-click.
- Then select either PowerShell or Command Prompt.
- Turn off your smartphone then boot into “
- Guide to boot fastboot mode Press + Volume down and Power button together turn on fastboot mode
- Now type
fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img
- By entering that TWRP it replaces the stock recovery of your phone
- Now type command
without spell mistake
Congratulation Your Redmi 9A Successfully Install TWRP Recovery. I hope you enjoy this article comment below if you face any issue while installing Recovery
Guide To Root Redmi 9A
- Download latest magisk zip for Redmi 9A
- Next step is Switch off your Redmi device and boot into the recovery mode
- Now Press and hold volume up + Power button and don’t leave until you see the boot logo. And always note down, don’t release the volume up buttons until the TWRP mode opens in the device.
- Tap on install and select the downloaded magisk zip file (Follow below screenshot)
- On the next screen, an option will come “Swipe To Confirm Flash” Just swipe and Boom! You have done it.
By following all steps you have successfully Root Your Redmi 9A device. Now you can do whatever you want 😉.
Rather than this guide if you have any query in your mind. Dropdown your thoughts in the comment section. We’ll happy to help you.
TWRPUPDATE always adds a related section to his articles. This includes the same manufacturer device articles. By doing this our users can easily understand how things work.
And how this process works for another model of the same Xiaomi devices.
This complete article is dedicated to guiding you about the install Process of TWRP and the Root Process of Redmi 9A.
The article includes the related section it Means if you have any doubt regarding this manufacturer’s device process of install TWRP and Rooting process then you can read other article’s too.
I hope this helps you to Root And install TWRP on your Redmi 9A device.
Is it easy to install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 9a?
Yes, the whole process is too easy no more effort just follow our guide and install TWRP Recovery easily.
Can i Root Redmi 9A without PC?
Yes, You can easily root redmi 9a without pc using kingoroot, and oneclick root like softwares.
Can i install Custom ROM on Redmi 9A?
Yes, You can install any Custom ROM by rooting your device. Alternatively if your device installed twrp, then it allows you to install custom ROM on your MI 9a device.